Archie has gone crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeitzen

Juvie Member
Thats still kind of strange, I have a 160 on my 120 gallon. I can get the tile on the floor to 100 from 2 feet above.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I know, it does seem strange, that's why we're wondering about the details of the thermometer and even considering that the bulb might be defective.

JEMSEMT22

Original Poster
The themometer i got has a long wirew with a probe on the end, it looks like the one that was posted. The temp still show's in the 80's....so i'm thinking it has to be the bulb. I bought it from herp supplies, so i guess i'm going to get another bulb. Archie is doing much better now. He is back to his old self, eating all his veggies and ate like 20 crickets yesterday. He letting us pick him up now also. So i gues my next question is....What type of bulb should i get??? I did try getting the temp up by using a 50 watt next to it, but was to afraid to leave it there, i didn't want to cook him. I know i haven't told you guys have tall the tank is....but i'm working on that . I always forget to measure it when i get home. I will get that to you ASAP!!! Thanks for everybody's help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom