Aragon and I are new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I am new here, and also a new beardie mom to Aragon, who is five weeks old and the most adorable little beardie!! I have frogs, and have just now ventured into the beardie world after falling in love with them. This board came highly recommended and I hope to learn many things to raise Aragon as healthy and happy as possible. Here is my little guy (I think - right now have no idea whether male or female!):

AragonIII.jpg

Aragon4.jpg

Aragon3.jpg

LJean

Extreme Poster
So tiny. So adorable!

Hello and welcome to the boards!

What kind of frogs do you have?

Beardie4me

Original Poster
Right now I have four D. Auratus Costa Rican darts (green and black); two red-eye tree frogs; two clown tree frogs; one golden tree frog; an australian green tree frog; two african dwarf frogs; and two newly morphed argus reed frogs that I have raised from tadpoles. I also have a Peacock Day Gecko!

Thanks for the welcome.

crazymum

Hatchling Member
wow thats alot of frogs. 14 in all i think i counted. lol thats ok right now we have 2 beardies and 3 adult hamsters and my female had 12 babies... so we have 15 hamsters right now.... lol

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hello and welcome to you and Aragon,

He sure is a cutie!!! Unfortunately, it will be a while before you can sex your little guy...it is impossible at this age.

Good luck with your new friend!!

Dawn :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hello & Welcome to BD.org!

Thanks for sharing the pic's of Aragon he/she is adorable. :love5:

Again Welcome Aboard! :wave:

TazzysMamma

Sub-Adult Member
Welcome to you and your Aragon, from me, and my Eragon, and Sunny and Taz!!!!!

You'll love it here!

HUGS!

Sandi

LJean

Extreme Poster
You have some pretty frogs. If you could ever share some pics of them and their set up, I would be happy. :) I love frogs.

Can't help but think immediately of Aragorn, son of Arathorn, Isildurs heir.

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie4me":f8439 said:
Right now I have four D. Auratus Costa Rican darts (green and black); two red-eye tree frogs; two clown tree frogs; one golden tree frog; an australian green tree frog; two african dwarf frogs; and two newly morphed argus reed frogs that I have raised from tadpoles. I also have a Peacock Day Gecko!

Thanks for the welcome.
:shock: Wow! Frog-mania!

Welcome to the site!! Congrats on the adoreable beardie! :love5:

melonysbaby

awwwww what a cutie. i am new too. i just got my first, second, third, and forth beardies. lol. but everyone n this board seems to be very nice and very knowledgable. i will post sme pics soon.lol.
congrats on your baby.

Beardie4me

Original Poster
Thanks to all of your for the very warm welcomes! And yes, I did name him after LOTR, but decided to take out the second "R" so it would be pronounced right by non-LOTR fans!! I would be happy to post pics of my frog babies (and my dachshund babies, and my kitty babies)!! We have a zoo, although the frogs and beardie are mine - hubby and 17 year old son don't lay claim to the reptiles!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom