Anyone want to breed my beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to breed Leo but don't have the time nor money for it. I would willingly hand him over to someone (for a certain amount of time) who would like to breed him! Leo is just too gorgeous not to pass his genes on. Breeder said he is 100% het. hypo as well. He is 9 months old this month. And by the way I'm not asking for any % of money for babies sold, I just want him to have a little fun in his life. :D
Heres a couple pictures..

The orange and blue that makes him so pretty :) and the blue polka dots going down his back.
IMG_1066.jpg

You can see the white around his face here.
IMG_0929.jpg

Leo puffing out because he didn't want to go inside, (legs were in shed) better picture of white on his face here also.
IMG_0896.jpg

Kate221

Hatchling Member
He's beautiful. Love the colors!!! I don't have any females to breed,..but I Just wanted to say he's georgeous!! I'd LOVE one of his babies!! Haha.
:love5:

leolove0307

Original Poster
And thank you! Too bad you don't have any females. :/ I'll keep you in mind if anyone does decide to take him! :D

Cath1068

I have a 2 1/2 year old female that I would like to breed. Are you wanting to find someone local or would you be willing to ship him ? I have a big male but he was a rescue so I am not sure of his age so I decided to not use him for breeding. Here is my girls pic......

BellaOut.jpg

leolove0307

Original Poster
I would ship considering the distance, I'm located in MD. And also I want whoever takes him to be an experienced breeder. Have you ever bred bearded dragons before?

Cath1068

Unfortunetly no I havent. I have been researching breeding them for the past year. I wanted to wait till my roach colony was big enough so I could feed from it. I am kinda still in the planning stage cuz I want to make sure that I have everything I need before I have lots of little poopers running around. I am ordering my hovabator next week so I am excited about that.

Cath

tundradragons

Hatchling Member
ok, first off, you have a beautiful dragon.

however you should NEVER just loan your dragon to someone so they can breed it. you have no idea the conditions your baby will be house in for one, second you do not know if that persons animals may have a disease that your dragon could catch. this is one thing as a keeper you should not do. I understand you wanting him to have some fun. but i recommend you not follow through on this idea. oh and never breed a rescue...... breeding is a lot of stress on an animal and they've already been though enough.

or get yourself a girl and breed them yourself but dont loan him out.....

OK i said my piece carry on.

Charles

Cath1068

I totally agree with the above poster. The more I thought about it the more that it seemed like a bad idea. I dont think I could send any of my dragons away either. I am actually holding out for a snow beardie from Josh. As far as my male I own already he was a rescue and I have no info on him at all so I would never breed him anyway even though he is a gorgeous citrus...... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom