Anyone selling Discoid Roaches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to spend $20 total, which would include shipping, who has some for sale? Id look to get as many medium to large sized ones that you would sell me for that price. If anyone is in north florida, we can meet up instead of shipping. Lemme know what you guys think! If you know someone or a great vender for them, please let me know of that too.

Thank you guys,
Charles

I know this was posted a few months ago but I wanted to let you know I have some for future purchases. My colony is getting out of control...lol I looked up the prices of the website posted and they are super high in my opinion. I have thousands of medium-large size. I would do ~100 bugs for 20.00 shipped priority. My email is [email protected] when you need some!!

JMF

Go to KFCFEEDERS.com they have the cheapest prices I have found anywhere. I just found this ad today on another forum. I posted it below.

SALE USE COUPON discoid1 for an additional 20% off Discoids only.

25----- $10.50----- 20% off $ 8.40 
50 ----- $12.50----- 20% off $ 10.00
100 ----- $19.50----- 20% off $ 15.60
200 ----- $32.50----- 20% off $ 26.00
300 ----- $48.50----- 20% off $ 38.80
500 ----- $78.50----- 20% off $ 62.80

Click on this link below to order

http://store.kfcfeeders.com/products...legal-discoids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angiemeyer8561
Top Bottom