Anyone running an Animal Plastics enclosure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisMiller

Hatchling Member
I put a new Animal Plastics T12 (4x2x2) on order for our Rango and I got so excited about it that I also ordered a T8 with divider to possibly get 2 more baby beardies! :blob8:

Anyone else out here running these enclosures? I have no interest in keeping him in the glass he's in now. No control over temps and humidity and if I were him I would want solid walls to feel safe.

The setup should look like this when done.... (bottom cage, and the one on top of that) Of course this is not my setup.... but just posting it as a reference.

4428fb55-14d2-5b42.jpg

scm133

Juvie Member
Great looking enclosures. I have Animal Plastic racks for my Leopard Geckos, and love them. They are solid, and keep good temps. I just ordered an enclosure for my BD from Custom Cages. My Hugo is very noisy, and watches my every move, so I got the one with glass sides. Post pictures when you get yours set up. :D

ChrisMiller

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
scm133":3klddxfe said:
Great looking enclosures. I have Animal Plastic racks for my Leopard Geckos, and love them. They are solid, and keep good temps. I just ordered an enclosure for my BD from Custom Cages. My Hugo is very noisy, and watches my every move, so I got the one with glass sides. Post pictures when you get yours set up. :D

Very nice! I owned one of CC's HUGE Iguana deluxe setups for many years with the side glass and absolutely loved it. I was going to go that route this time but really wanted to give plastic a try over the melamine and see how I liked it. It took 3 guys to move that big CC cage when I finally sold it.

Post pics of yours when its done too!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom