Anyone have an outdoor enclosure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evassss

I want to build a nice outdoor cage for him to bask in.About 4ft long by 2ft wide for now.I thought about getting a plastic kiddie pool and somehow building a top on it but cant figure out how to make a lid.

Any suggestions for an easy to put together outside vacation cage for the beardie to get some real sun?

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Here is a thread made not too long ago about outdoor enclosures. I had posted a pic of mine in the thread. :wink:
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=145179
Although I bought mine at a local petstore already done(someone had made it for their rabbits)... it would be extremely easy to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom