Anyone ever heard of Serpent Safari in Gurnee Illinois?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where I bought my baby Beardie from its seems like a pretty cool place they sell nothing but Reptiles they also have a Reptile Zoo and have giant Reptiles like a Nile Crocodile, Giant Anaconda and Albino Iguanas and I guess it was also on the Oprah Winfrey show at one time. Do you think this is a pretty reliable place to get Reptiles from if you've been here?

ohmybandit

Sub-Adult Member
I haven't been here but I've heard of it and was gonna check it out till I saw it was a petting zoo type thing and I wouldn't be able to buy supplies. What is it exactly since you've been inside?

Dragonman555

Original Poster
ohsmileb":2t0ew629 said:
I haven't been here but I've heard of it and was gonna check it out till I saw it was a petting zoo type thing and I wouldn't be able to buy supplies. What is it exactly since you've been inside?
I would say its a mixture between a Reptile zoo and a Reptile pet store they sell Reptiles that can be kept as pets like Bearded dragons, Iguanas, Leopard Geckos and Tortoises etc. and they have a Reptile tour place where its a zoo and they house a Nile Crocodile in there, a Giant Anaconda and many other Reptiles that couldn't be kept as pets. Its about 10 dollars or so to go see the tour I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom