Anyone else have a GREEN beardie??

Status
Not open for further replies.

flygrrrl

I don't think I have seen many green beardies out there! I have a het hypo/trans male who is green and when I place him in the sun, he turns a camo color (I'd post a pic but I am having trouble). If anyone has any green beardies out there, please post some pics! It would be greatly appreciated.

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
i have never heard of that. i just have a bunch of green pictures of my beardies from the lighting. does that count? lol

looking forward to seeing pictures!

Katie007

Sub-Adult Member
Norbert is green. :D He's a very handsome green and orange, but ever since I've had him he's been shedding constantly! lol

Heres a picture where you can see his green coming though on his mouth (that JUST shed). Ill try and find the picture of him the breeder sent me, it shows his color better than all the pics I've taken.

Katie007

Sub-Adult Member
Here we go! He was only a little baby then, but his colors (from what i can see in between sheds lol) just keeps getting better. :)

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
I seen one at Petco last year. It was a younger and looked like it was a juvenile. My hubby tried to get a pic with his phone but it didn't show the green too well. It was like an olive green color. Only one that I have seen yet.

flygrrrl

Original Poster
fly_grrrl

Here's Amadeus!!

fly_grrrl

Katie007

Sub-Adult Member
Im not sure what the thread is called on here about it...but i have an image shack account and I just upload the pictures and copy and paste the forum url into my posts. :) its really easy once you do it the first time.

Im looking forward to seeing your beardie! I havent seen many green ones either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom