Anybody else use arcadia dragon fuel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed707

Hatchling Member
84610-1404451644.jpg
I bought this for booger when I ordered a few things from LYR. She really isn't all that interested in her salad that much so I haven't opened it until today. Running low on roaches until a new batch comes in, ordered a few online because I need to let my colony build itself back up as she pretty much wiped it clean except for the adults. Anyways I opened it up and put a little bit on my fingers to offer her. Surprisingly she was pretty interested, ate a little bit of it and licked some of the dust off my fingers. It's supposed to be a natural probiotic and has bee pollen in it. Has a strong smell so I'm not sure if that's what got her attention. Going to put some in her salad tomorrow and see if she eats any of it. Spoiled her to much with bugs and she usually turns her head at her salad most of the time.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Ed707":r4ps1wys said:
84610-1404451644.jpg
I bought this for booger when I ordered a few things from LYR. She really isn't all that interested in her salad that much so I haven't opened it until today. Running low on roaches until a new batch comes in, ordered a few online because I need to let my colony build itself back up as she pretty much wiped it clean except for the adults. Anyways I opened it up and put a little bit on my fingers to offer her. Surprisingly she was pretty interested, ate a little bit of it and licked some of the dust off my fingers. It's supposed to be a natural probiotic and has bee pollen in it. Has a strong smell so I'm not sure if that's what got her attention. Going to put some in her salad tomorrow and see if she eats any of it. Spoiled her to much with bugs and she usually turns her head at her salad most of the time.

ive not yet heard of this, it says full spectrum. is this marketed as a nutritional supplement or a alternative to insects and veggies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
My name is Faith
Top Bottom