ANother non eating dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

articwolfgirl

Juvie Member
Okie hes 2 months and 3 weeks old. has reptisun 10 and a heating lamp has a hammock and is spoiled rotten. very lazy likes to lounge around. He normally eats 3 meals aday (small) he eats 3-5 crickets in morning, on and off with mustard greens througyh out the day, and crickets in the evening. I just spent 20$ on 500 crikets and 20$ on phionex worms I get both yesterday and was does he do? Hes fasting today. FOr some reason he hasnt even eaten one cricket. he useto love phionex worms and now he wont even touch em. He licked a few but walked away now hes refusing phionex worms. what do I do? I know hes too young to be brunutarting but he is fasting? (hes been apemtenting black beard too. Its funny he gets a black line straight aross his chin)

Rukii

Juvie Member
Hmm. Could he possibly be shedding soon? Mine tend to go on a hunger strike and get really lazy and grumpy when they are going to shed in the next week or so.

articwolfgirl

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Normally when he shed he turns orange then has this grayish color over him he still bright red. I got him warming up this morning im gonna wait an hour before i try to feed him.

articwolfgirl

Juvie Member
Original Poster
alright coodie points for mom i got him to eat 2 crikets and one gaint meal worm ( iuse the ones that have freshly molted with soft sheel as treats)

Edit: now hes eatn 5 crikets and 1 meal worm total :) looking better already Im so happy

Edit2: now 10 crickets has 2 left in in viv. 1 meal worm :)

articwolfgirl

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I guess so im not really sure whats up his butt. XD For some reason he dosnt like repti worms were he useto make me spend 40$ a month buying phionex worms. There the same thing these are a tad larger and he wont touch em....

Rukii

Juvie Member
Sometimes mine do that too. They seem to love something, so you buy bulk, then they don't even look at them. :roll: All part of their mind games I guess. I would just stick to crickets and soft/just molted mealies. Has he been eating fruits and veggies at all? Or just his mustard greens?

articwolfgirl

Juvie Member
Original Poster
hes eats different tpe of veggies (collard, mustard (ocassional lettuce just for hydration), turnip, and kale) he eat brocolli sometimes. Far as fruits go he licks em. (canalope, kiwi strawbeerys seem to be his favorite Like mother like son :roll: ) he dosnt chow down on veggies but he does munch on the through out the day im gonna sell the worms to jacks pet store for 10$ tomarrow . i lose 12$ from it but hey its better than being loosing 22$ XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom