ANOTHER BATCH OF GREAT DUBIA FROM AFEXOTICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Thanks to Marcus at AFExotics for another great batch of dubias that I received yesterday. I got the Bearded Dragon Special: 300 med/large with Adults + generous overcounts. All arrived alive and healthy, not a single dead from cold weather! Marcus packaged them snug and warm with the heat packs. Perfect feeder sizes to boost my rapidly growing colony (which is now approachi ng 800 or more- babies through adult sizes), which will soon be self-sustaining. HUGE THANKS to Marcus for all of his help, answers and advice to get my colony up and going. I appreciate my fellow keepers/friends who suggested the dubias and offered info (And Thanks to Ian from Roach Ranch too who answered several questions!), the dubia colony has been the best decision for feeding my small zoo (especially the Always Hungry Assassin)!

And Marcus, Assassin says "YUM"! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom