Animal Planet TONIGHT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpinsky

Hatchling Member
I'd love to watch, but the RA's have taken over the TV in the dorm lounge watching a movie before I could get to it. D:

CrystalReptile

Hatchling Member
:blob8: :blob5: :D h, thanks god....i started freeking out! Im watching animal plantet right now, and im gonna wake up alex in a bit so she can watch it too! CANT WAITT!! :p :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :blob8: :blob5:

gini

Sub-Adult Member
CrystalReptile":eec17 said:
:blob8: :blob5: :D h, thanks god....i started freeking out! Im watching animal plantet right now, and im gonna wake up alex in a bit so she can watch it too! CANT WAITT!! :p :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :blob8: :blob5:

Is Alex your beardie? That's my beardies name... :lol:

CrystalReptile

Hatchling Member
oh, yes it is! ahaha. Her real name is Alexandra Artemis (then my last name, sorry not putting it on here) Artemis is the Godess of the moon.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom