Angry beardie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddyburgi

Extreme Poster
My dragon always beardie always bobs and beards at one of my cats. Does not seem to care about my other cat. Well the other day my beardie was sunning by the sliding door. All the sudden he took off and chased down the cat. The cat wanted nothing to do with that fight and ran like you would not believe. I just wish I would have caught it all on tape but i didn't

EmilyRussom

Juvie Member
HAHA! Tiki puffed up at one of our cats one day, but I don't think I will EVER let them meet.

Habib (cat) has backed several different pit bulls into corners on more than one occasions. He could take on a Rhino, I fully believe it. He won't meet the dragon.

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
I introduced my older male to my 2 kittens. He just kept licking them. The kittens were probably thinking,"free baths"!

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
I tried to introduce Darwin and Tipper (my cat) a month ago. Darwin hissed at her while Tipper was sniffing him. And here I was hoping they'd get along...although it was hilarious to see a 8 inch long bearded dragon hissing at a grown cat and trying to be intimidating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syafiqmust
Top Bottom