Angel my new baby ^^,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eraston

Well my names Joe im a 17 y.o from Mass, USA, and i just got my first bearded dragon. i bought him at a local pet shop and he is my first pet :). I'm puerto rican and my girlfreind suggested the name angel, and i named him that for its meaning and his/her(havent found out yet) actuall name is pronnounced in spanish because i think it sounds better :p :blob8: .

so far he is awsome, hes a baby so he just lays around on his branch alot, plus hes shedding so it kind of makes the beginning alot easier for me.

ill post a picture of him soon as soon as i find my camera. but in the mean while hes a brownish/greyish. and rly pretty diamonds on his back. :D :D :D :D

Glad to have joined these boards, looking to learn alot from all of you and maybe even teach u a thing or two :).

==================
Here is the pic of her/him im not 100% sure what it is and the pic is kinda crappy cause of the time of day....took it late @ night and it aint the best camera....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom