An Outing To The Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

slug

This week has started out unusually warm for the UK, and is planned to be so for the rest of the week. Me and Kate grabbed this oppertunity to take Miss-T into the garden to have a little play around. It's been a few days since she laid her eggs, but she's still eating like a horse!

misst2.JPG

Her first reaction was to try and eat the grass, so we brought out some of her greens to munch on 8)

misst4.JPG

Which she thoroughly enjoyed...

misst3.JPG

Even opting for the bigger pieces we hadn't ripped up yet

misst1.JPG

Where's she gone?!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Miss T looked like she truly enjoyed being outdoors, especially eating her greens.

You have to send in the first pic for the 2010 BD.org calendar. What a pose!

Chryss

Hatchling Member
Really cute photos. I can't wait until my Lil Alvin will eat veggies. I keep giving them and he just keeps looking at them but will move them out of his way to get a worm if need be :) He is only 2 months though so there is still hope. I bet he would freak if I took him outside right now - he gets scared just being by the sliding glass door and looking out from inside. :)

slug

Original Poster
Thanks for all the comments :D

Goonie":d8c1b said:
Miss T looked like she truly enjoyed being outdoors, especially eating her greens.

How do I go about doing this? :lol: I can't find a thread or anything for the calendar.

BrownEyes187":d8c1b said:
Absolutely beautiful pictures, hope you dont mind me using one as my desktop! :)
Hehe if you want a better quality version, just say which and I'll sort that out for you.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
slug":1ccca said:
BrownEyes187":1ccca said:
Absolutely beautiful pictures, hope you dont mind me using one as my desktop! :)
Hehe if you want a better quality version, just say which and I'll sort that out for you.

:shock: Is it possible to get any better than that?! You're pictures are amazing and the quality is outstanding!!!

slug

Original Poster
gulfbrzdawn":8bf9e said:
:shock: Is it possible to get any better than that?! You're pictures are amazing and the quality is outstanding!!!
Very kind :love5:
I find taking plenty of pictures gives you a better chance of getting some good snaps. I took about 20 that day and narrowed it down to just 4 or 5.

BrownEyes187, if you want some better versions I've put them here:

http://www.sluglet.myby.co.uk/images/MissTBD1.JPG
http://www.sluglet.myby.co.uk/images/MissTBD2.JPG
http://www.sluglet.myby.co.uk/images/MissTBD3.JPG
http://www.sluglet.myby.co.uk/images/MissTBD4.JPG

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
slug":b2fe8 said:
Goonie":b2fe8 said:

How do I go about doing this? :lol: I can't find a thread or anything for the calendar.
Sometime around October/November, Alex (beardie) posts info on how and when to submit photos in for the new calendar. So stay tuned.

KayJay93

These pictures are great! Especially the first one and the one where he's eating with all the stuff on his head as well xD
He's a sweetie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom