An Interesting Wave- Should I be concerned?

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
The first wave!

My beardie (female) waved at my friend- a male, 6'7 who wasn't standing anywhere near her. I have had her for over a week now and she has never waved at me. I reassured her that she's safe but this is concerning...get rid of him right? :LOL:

Later, I put on a beardie YouTube video and she waved at the other beardies, then her reflection - the TV is large but a fair distance away.

Lastly, she can't stand any flowers on TV. She starts going crazy like she misses "home."
Can anyone relate?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Enjoy it while she is little, all mine stopped waving as much as they got older. Now they only wave when my male is near,but in their defense he dwarfs them by alot lol

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Enjoy it while she is little, all mine stopped waving as much as they got older. Now they only wave when my male is near,but in their defense he dwarfs them by alot lol
But isn't that bad- it was a male HUMAN. :sneaky::oops:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
waving is normal behavior. it can be a greeting or a sign of submission. but not anything to be worried about

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Reminiscing on my earlier posts :banghead:
I started reading then 3 words in (female) I was like did she get another ... that sneaky .... oh wait thats from 2022 lmao 🤣 before you even knew Rocky was a boy 😁. That that was a trip down memory lane.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I started reading then 3 words in (female) I was like did she get another ... that sneaky .... oh wait thats from 2022 lmao 🤣 before you even knew Rocky was a boy 😁. That that was a trip down memory lane.
Right. I signed off after this message because I was getting carried away. I shouldn't have listened to that lade who misgendered Rocky. I still say She or even get looks for Ruby's name but I don't care lol

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Wait a second....maybe Ruby hates his name, not me :banghead: with all of the nicknames, that can't possibly be it. Lol
Confused, maybe. Hate....I don't know.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom