Am I overreacting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashen

Hi!
I've had my beardie since late october and the day i got him a noticed a cute little flaw at the tip of the tail, so that it is bent to the side.

I've just heard about something called tail rot, and my bd's tail seems to darken as it gets closer to the tip and at the very end it turns a slight gray-ish color. Is this normal or something to be worried about?

I really hope I'm imagining it :S

Pics below: (sorry about him glaring at the camera, i disturbed his beauty sleep)
EKwYYLQ.jpg

haXAtwz.jpg

agVeXBZ.jpg

GpNNfuU.jpg

Also, side note, do any of your beardies wiggle to get comfortable?
And do they nudge you for any reason? (dunno if its just him)

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
His tail looks fine, just a tiny nic at the end but not tail rot. And yes, mine will do a little wiggle when they snuggle down for some sleepy time. :)

ashen

Original Poster
Thanks!
that's a load off my mind.
Well not really since I'm trying to get rid of his internal parasites, but it's one less thing to worry about :D

The first time he wiggled i nearly cried because it's so cute!

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
They sure have cuteness in bucketloads - especially as very young hatchlings .... my wife can hardly keep her eyes off our two 5 week old beardie hatchlings Peppa and Toothless (names cf our 5 yr old grandson).

Now if you want super cute tail wriggling - baby eastern water skinks have that covered - it's like their superlong tails have a life of their own, especially when they are excited or very happy (eating something yummy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom