almost 12 months old still loves meat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamiam214

I have a 12 month year old almost, bearded dragon who I believe to be a german giant as well. I have two questions actually, she just got done doing a big time shed which she hadn't done in a couple of months - so is she done growing or still going for it? And also, my main concern - she seems to love meat more than her veggies. She is given both but she prefers the meat over the other - is that normal at this age still ?

MommiesBoyX

Hatchling Member
even though she is almost a year, she is still considered a juvy until she reaches sexual maturity around 18 months of age. so its fine for her to want bugs more than veggies. also when they get close to their size, they slow down on shedding. but im sure she will contuine to grow some more. would love to see pics!

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
my friend phoenix is over 2 years old and i have to trick him into eating greens lol!!!! its very rare that he will actually eat them willingly. i usually have to put in worms and he goes for a worm and gets the green by accident lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheekypotato
Top Bottom