Allison and Ramoth /HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once upon a time there was a dragon named Popcorn. She was a wonderful mama dragon and one day had a little girl named Tatty. :D
Now Tatty was the fairest dragon princess in the land. One day the great dragon knight Cooper saw the Fair Tatty and instantly fell in love with her. :love10: He asked her to be his dragon queen and she agreed.
When their clutch of delightfully healthy babies hatched there was only one problem. Egg #22 had stopped moving. It was wiggling earlier but now lay still as death. :( Queen Tatty and King Cooper called to their slave Janice for help. Against her better judgment she opened the egg to rescue the tiny life inside. The little dragon was alive, but alass her yolk sac was still very large. She had been forced out a bit too early. :(
With the constant loving care of their slave the new princess soon grew and thrived.
Time passed and soon all of Cooper and Tatty's young dragons had flown off to new homes in far away lands (Like California!) The only ones left were #22 and her little sister Tripod. The poor thing had lost an arm in a viscious feeding battle and no one would have her.
Then one day their slave heard of a young slave girl in the far away land ot Tennessee. She had lost her beloved dragon master and was so sad without him. The slave Janice called the slave girl Katherine and asked if she would like to have the two princesses for her own. The child said YES! :D She would love them both.
So on a warm June afternoon the brown charriot arrived to take the two dragon princesses to their new castle.

Now the little dragon slave waits in great anticipation for the arrival of the brown charriot and her new dragon masters! :love10: :love10:

I will post an anouncement after the UPS truck delivers our new little ones to their new home.

Sandy H

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
protiemama":fe31b said:
well it seems my thread got blown up a little while ago, but I'll try to post anyway. :p to you Dawn, it's not very nice to blow up a poor tired slaves thread. :lol:

Sandy.... I swear it wasn't me!

You know...... my ET has been super nice the last few days. She's only nice when she's been naughty. Now that I think of it.... I did see some Drano in her closet the other day :roll: :shock:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
protiemama":8fc00 said:
Daniel has misplaced the camera somewhere in the house,(at least I hope it is in the house :D ) I'll have some picts when I find it. Please be patient. :D

You know those things you can put on your keys to find them when they get lost? You should get one for your camera. I want to see the girls!
(But its good to hear that they are both doing well).
Sara

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Found the camera! :D Now if I could just get the picts to transfer! :angry5: I'll try again after lunch.

I figured out how to get them to eat their PWs every time- I use the small green dishes I had for Bogie. Something about those dishes! :? I tried to feed them from two different dishes and even a paper plate. No luck, then I dropped the PWs in the little green bowl and Ramoth attacked! :mrgreen: She ate every wormie and looked for more. Allison die take time to chew, but she ate over 10 PWs. For such a tiny one, that's a lot! :D Poor things- both are trying to shed AGAIN! YAY! :blob8: :blob5: Shedding means growing, and they need to grow.
Well, it's not the same as baby picts, but how about a look at Ramoth's new viv? It only needs doors and she can move in. Bogie loved to sit in it on the porch. :( I hope Ramoth loves it as much as he did.

:angry5: :banghead: Photobucket isn't working right!! :banghead: I clicked right where I always do and it didn't copy! Did they change something? :?

Sandy H

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Sandy when you click on it does the little yellow copied box flash? If not...click...then right click...select copy... then paste in your reply. It doesn't copy for me anymore either when I just click on the photos in my albums...but it does if I'm just copying an image from photobucket without logging in. :dontknow:

Glad you found your camera :wink: any place interesting? :lol:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
The camera just magically appeared on the table. I think the camera faries hid it, or borrowed it. :lol:
Ok, gonna try the picts again!

IMGP2508.jpg

IMGP2507.jpg

Well, that seens to have worked, :? Thanks Barb.
The viv looks better now that it is paintde and sealed. I plan to try uploading picts now. Hope THAT works this time. I think I need to name my computer Hal. :lol: :mrgreen:

Sandy H

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Sorry Janice I meant to put a disclaimer on those picts. That was Bogie. He was 20" when left us and very healthy! Ramoth has grown a lot but not that much! :lol:
I finally got NEW Picts loaded! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:
What are those THINGS?!
IMGP0881.jpg

Seriously? I'm not touching THAT!
IMGP0882.jpg

Well, Maybe....
IMGP0883.jpg

Hey these ARE GOOD!!!
IMGP0875.jpg

IMGP0870.jpg

Don't have to ask ME twice!!

So many nummies, so little time!
IMGP0873.jpg

I think I'm getting full!
IMGP0874.jpg

IMGP0871.jpg

Checking for run aways.

There, does that help a bit with the baby fix? More tomorrow!

Sandy H :mrgreen:

xxdragonflamesxx

Hatchling Member
Do you moisten the PWs? In one of the pictures it looks like you might have sprayed them with some water or something, but maybe it's just the way the light is reflecting?

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
I'm so glad to see Allison is doing so well. Power of prayer, huh? The pictures of Ramoth hiding from those terrifying little worms are hilarious.
Sara

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
It's so good to see how well your girls are doing. Allison sure is a fiesty baby. The pics are great and that viv will be great for Ramoth. Glad to hear they're eating their worms, there just isn't a worm that's better than PWs for nutrition & calcium. Big hello from our five to you and yours,

Take care,
Deborah

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hi Sandy.... your girls are growing up so fast! I'd love to see that viv with the background finished...it looks amazing!

I have a question! The PW's you feed them...what size are they? How big are Allison and Ramoth now? The reason I ask is that I need to order PW's for Bligg for when he arrives. I'm trying to figure out what size he needs( he is 10" long). Rex has always been too big for pw's.... so don't have a clue :roll:

Thanks for the update on your babes.... they are so sweet! Makes me want my Bliggy even more!

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Dawn-
I don't know if this helps any, but I started Lilly on large butterworms when I got her at 13.5" (she was 6 months then :shock: ). So, by my way of logic (which is admittedly flawed) I would think you can start Bligg on the medium/ large PWs. Mulberry isn't even selling large any more b/c they die too quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom