All of a sudden Digger-again 12/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
What a relief to read that he was running around the house and wanted to trample on Ed's little village under the tree. So happy! :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great news to hear Digger is doing better now! :blob8: :blob5:
I am happy to hear he was running around & back to his normal self now.

Tracie

discojan

Juvie Member
Wow, 17 inches--that is some powerful angle of illusion :) So glad he's doing better--what a good-looking beardie :)

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Merry Christmas, Mary!

merry-christmas-2.jpg

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Hi Tracie!

Yes he's doing his semi-brumation..."i wanna stay in the cat carrier but will lift my head when I want you to take me out so I can cuddle on you and wiggle on you till you put me back" mode, lol

Hope all had a very Merry and Blessed Christmas!!!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Mary!

Aren't they just SO precious though, when they are all sleepy. :love5: I love to cuddle with them, & you know that they love it too though! So, who is spoiling who here?? LOL

Merry Christmas!

Tracie

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Digger is doing it again, Christmas day he stayed in his carrier, he didn't want out, yesterday he lifted his head around 10AM, we took him out and he just wanted to lay on the sofa, so we let him on the cushion and he would watch but his color was fine. I could not go to my day job but was able to go to my night one, around 5PM hubby imed me and told me he was active, he wanted the floor, so he put him on the floor and he walked from the living room to the kitchen to his tank so he put him in and about an hour later he wanted to eat so he fed hom 10 butterworms...about an hour after that black beard, almost white back but not as white as last time and his tail didn't change. I got home at 10 and he wasn't white but his beard was black, I cuddled him for a while then took him upstairs to put him in his cat carrier, he acted normal..looked around then went in and eyed me till I covered and petted him.

I looked at him this AM at 5 and his head was still in the same spot and his eye was closed, the hubby will check on him later, but this is the 3rd time now. The last time he ate butters he didn't so this and he had a normal poop on the 23rd so I thought he was gonna go out for the count. He was just at the vet and found nothing.

I am wondering, he will be 8 in January, I hate like heck to do this but I am really thinking that his digestive system is getting bad and he might have to go on a strict soft diet, I am just at a loss right now.

I just needed to vent this out, its getting to be a real puzzle.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Mary,

Have you gotten blood work done on him, correct?
He may need to go to a different type of diet if this keeps happening. If you haven't gotten a blood work up done on him, that is what I recommend from here to see if there is something else going on.
I hope Digger is feeling better soon!

Tracie

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks Tracie, he was fine the next day...will wait and see, he just wants to sleep now, sigh

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
Mary, I've been reading through the whole time, but didn't really have any ideas.

I have a thought, though. It's kinda far-fetched: Do beardies have allergies? Whatever it is, it's certainly related to the butterworms. Poor guy!

Hoping for a speedy dx, and a healthy, happy Digger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom