All in the name of love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
Oh, the things we do for these little creatures! I've just had my absolute worst moment on the list of the strangest things we've done for our beardies...:

FISHING A FRESH FECAL SAMPLE FROM THE BATH, with a spoon :roll:

So, what's on your list?

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Just as well I did, turns out we've got a bad coccidia infection going... The rest of my day was topped up with bleaching and cleaning both vivs and administering medicines.

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
When I brought Sarth to the vet they "flushed" a fresh fecal out of him. Not sure what that entailed but I prefer that to fishing it out of the bath as well, lol

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Our vet tried that the first time we took Angie to see him. It didn't work :( , but wasn't pretty to watch either... Of course, that leaves the dirty work to someone else :wink:

thanybeauty1

Hatchling Member
lol Collecting fecals is no fun. Ever since we found out Princess has pinworms 3 weeks ago we have been steam cleaning the vivs every day but every time she poops we immediately have to change the paper towels. Yes it is a pain but we love our babies so we do it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom