Alarm Clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually on weekends I get up later than I would during the week, because I'm still in school. And sometimes Rhae (my dragon) will wake me up by scratching loudly at her tiles. Is this anything other than a way to get her lazy human to feed her breakfast? If I change positions or whisper her name at her she stops, and I've never really noticed it any time other than in the morning on days I sleep in. She is roughly 9 months old.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Routine is everything to a beardie.

So - two choices
1) do as you are told, be a good human and get up and feed Lord Beardie

or

2) change the feeding schedule.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I agree. She is just trying to follow her routine. I'd plan on getting up around the same time on weekends if even just to give her a meal and some time to poop and then go back to bed.

OscaredCricket

Original Poster
No sleeping in ever again, I guess. Although, 5:45 is a pretty awful time to be waking up on the weekends...
But if my Queen demands it, so it shall be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom