Age & Length???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cocky

Hatchling Member
my male has just turned 8 months and is 17" in length and weighs 466 grams, I am beginning to think he maybe too fat lol.

civicblend97

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Measured her today and she's 14in!!! I'm just hoping she will be big!! She's a fatty tho haha
This was her when I got her
190403_10150444968425553_846880552_17520642_5628494_n.jpg

This is her now....
100_0595-1.jpg

100_0592.jpg

100_0593.jpg

229570_10150629715560553_846880552_18727154_631293_n.jpg

It's funny, Val was shedding every five minutes it seemed like, growing like mad and now he's just stopped for awhile. Wondering if he'll just slow down now at 5+ mos and gradually get to his full size, or if he'll have more crazy rowth spurts coming up... (?) He's my first so not sure how these little phases go...... :)

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
MyBuddyValentine":1ne37dnx said:
It's funny, Val was shedding every five minutes it seemed like, growing like mad and now he's just stopped for awhile. Wondering if he'll just slow down now at 5+ mos and gradually get to his full size, or if he'll have more crazy rowth spurts coming up... (?) He's my first so not sure how these little phases go...... :)

He'll p[robably have a few more growth spurts, mine did up to the age of 1 (and she's still growing)

ut oh.. After reading these post, I know that Draco is a Fatty McFat Fat..
He is 2 years old... 20-21 inches and weighs....726.4 grams ( 1.6 pounds) and that was 3 weeks ago at the vet office

When you post a reply you'll see the little buttons above, font, URL etc. Click the "Img" button and it will add some html to your text here. Your curser will be between two little boxes. You need to have a photo stored on photobucket or one of those other on-line storing companies. Facebook might work too. So bring up your photo there and when you right-click on it, you will see the option of "copy image location". So do that, and then come back here to your curser that is in between those little boxes and paste it in. Voila, you have a photo. Maybe someone else has an easier way LOL, just want I do. :)
LizardLoveweb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom