advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, its been a while since I've been on here my boy Blade is happy and healthy he's gotten a lot bigger which is why I've come looking for a little advice I was wondering if anyone new of a place or a website where I could get him some things to climb on like logs and stuff he really loved the rock cave I got him when he was little but he sadly grew out of it anything would really help.

pechadm88

I have found a bunch of stuff on Amazon. Both of my beardies love the hammocks I got them and they aren’t the meshy kind where they can get their claws stuck in it. Otherwise I get stuff from Petco and Petsmart. Sometimes getting aquarium items is cheaper than getting reptile ones! Just keep an eye out!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You can also try and find suitable branches/logs outside. I like to find flat driftwood pieces and add those to the tank. You can clean them up and bake them to sanitize them. You can buy driftwood pieces as well but they can get expensive.

Dezzylove50

Original Poster
pechadm88":tnh2rnlb said:
I have found a bunch of stuff on Amazon. Both of my beardies love the hammocks I got them and they aren’t the meshy kind where they can get their claws stuck in it. Otherwise I get stuff from Petco and Petsmart. Sometimes getting aquarium items is cheaper than getting reptile ones! Just keep an eye out!

I don't have either of those store where i live but i will try amazon thank you

Dezzylove50

Original Poster
CooperDragon":f7he2qlb said:
You can also try and find suitable branches/logs outside. I like to find flat driftwood pieces and add those to the tank. You can clean them up and bake them to sanitize them. You can buy driftwood pieces as well but they can get expensive.

thank you, can I do the same with rocks as well?

kyleena29

Sub-Adult Member
Yes you can do the same with rocks. You can also try hardware stores and get bricks or garden rocks and make caves or whatever you want with them.

Dezzylove50

Original Poster
kyleena29":eq0mmdab said:
Yes you can do the same with rocks. You can also try hardware stores and get bricks or garden rocks and make caves or whatever you want with them.

ok thank you

Peach

Hatchling Member
I made a basking ledge with a piece of the leftover ceramic tile I used for the tank bottom, along with two edging bricks I got at Home Depot. He can bask on top or hide underneath. As it turns out, though, my beardie's favorite spot has become this big rock I brought in (and disinfected) that has been sitting out by my mailbox for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom