Adventures of Mr. Dargon and Tasty Treat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been making posts all over this forum, but haven't really shown my babies.

Here is Mr. Dargon when I first brought him home from the petstore, i don't know how old he was, they said 6 weeks. but i don't think that is true.
LOOK HOW TINY!!!!
S6303340.jpg

Basking (too funny)
S6303676.jpg

outside for the first time!
S6303882.jpg

Attacking the evil shadows (click for video)

Big enough to climb up stairs, time for a harness!!! (another video)

He loves being outside in the 'forest'
S6303866.jpg
S6303864.jpg
S6303862.jpg
S6303855.jpg
IMAG0042.jpg

scaling the wall (video)

aaaand finding the places he shouldn't go!
IMAG0045.jpg

fearsome dragon guarding his 'cave'
IMAG0091.jpg

he loves his pole
IMAG0053.jpg

he hates his baths
IMAG0321.jpg

he loves his mommy (ow)
IMAG0103.jpg

IMAG0244.jpg

and daddy
IMAG0242.jpg

MOVE OVER!!!
IMAG0048.jpg

glaring from his bed
IMAG0323.jpg

the stink eye
IMAG0907.jpg

he'll lay on anything, even a cardboard shoe insert...
IMAG0028.jpg

and meeting Tasty Treat for the first time (in his travel tank at grandma and grandpa's house)
IMAG0374.jpg

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Took Mr Dargon to the library and post office. his 2 favorite places!

they've really gotten used to him being there. I feel bad that a) it's going to be too cold to take him soon and b) we will be moving.

the little kids ask so many questions. it's hard when 3 are asking at the same time!
one thing i've noticed is that girls are more likely to come up and ask to pet him than boys are. i have to invite the boys to touch him (does that sound wrong?).

Tasty Treat was having some poo issues. it kept coming out shredded looking, so i gave her another round of reptaid and it finally looks normal again! yay!
she's been digging into her dirt box and going to sleep there. it's cute until she wakes up and gets dirt everywhere!

My beetles are mating, right in front of me. geesh guys, get a room!

on a much bigger note: I am having a party for them this Sunday. next week marks when we first brought Mr Dargon home 2 years ago, and it is around the time that Tasty Treat was born last year. I have to make them party hats.

Instead of cake I am handing out dirt/sand cups (pudding and mashed cookies with a gummy worm). I am going to buy some fruit to make some mini cakes for the dragons. I'll post up some pictures!

Tonja

BD.org Addict
party hats and fruit cakes for beardies..that sounds so cute and congrats on their milestones of living with you. Cant wait to see the pictures.

erizabef

Your beardies are adorable, I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of their party. Especially the hats, I love their hats.

Lauram63110

Juvie Member
Great pics Bunny! Mr Dargon and Tasty Treat looked like they had a good time and were so cute in their party hats! Looked like it wore you out!

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
they just sit there with hats on all the time.

sooooo.... Tasty Treat has hit the teenage stage

CameraZOOM-20121017233542995.jpg

she tore her viv apart. right now she's scratching like crazy at the hallway mirror.

she's going nustso and i don't know how to calm her down. :shock:

Tonja

BD.org Addict
wow what a mess she made in her viv..pulled the command strip down and all. Maybe try holding her in a burrito, I dont know..mine calm down when I wrap them and snuggle a bit.

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Tonja":2lslwmcs said:
wow what a mess she made in her viv..pulled the command strip down and all. Maybe try holding her in a burrito, I dont know..mine calm down when I wrap them and snuggle a bit.
a bath calmed her down for a little while.

in other news...

Mr Dargon met my stuffed Manatee today. Normally he doesn't react to anything i put by him, including a Giant T-Rex. but the manatee...

click for video

Lauram63110

Juvie Member
More potty training triumphs...
So I have this pan that I put in the bottom of my bathtub for Big Bertha to take her bath in. It is about the sixe of a 13 x 9 x 3 inch baking pan. I sit it in the bottom of the tub, fill about halfway with warm water and put her in it. The other day I put her in the pan and she climbed out of it and was walking around in the bathtub. All of the sudden, she was in a big hurry to get back in the pan. She was having a heck of a time getting a grip on it and pulling herself in, and really putting some serious effort in to the project. As soon as she got back in the pan, she stretched out her back legs, did the tail wiggle and we had poop. She knew where she wanted to be to go potty. Just like Mr Dargon when he ran for the bathroom. Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom