Acting strange, climbing the walls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan88

Ive had my Beardie a few months now, he'll be coming up to 5 months old. The last few days he's been acting differently, normally he sits at his basking spot and sometimes has a wander round then back on it, but recently he's been trying to climb the walls of his viv or trying to climb the glass at the front? I was just a bit worried.

DaBunny13

Dan88":2a5p84m0 said:
Ive had my Beardie a few months now, he'll be coming up to 5 months old. The last few days he's been acting differently, normally he sits at his basking spot and sometimes has a wander round then back on it, but recently he's been trying to climb the walls of his viv or trying to climb the glass at the front? I was just a bit worried.

I asked the same question a day or so ago and i received the answer that if you are taking him out and playing with him, its his way of trying to get out to get more snuggles or play time so it might not be a bad thing (i freaked out that something was wrong at first)

LaughingBuddha

Hatchling Member
My Dragon has me well trained. She doesn't even need to scratch the glass any more. She just jumps down from where ever she is and waits at the glass staring up at me until I let her out haha.
If she really needs the toilet she will scratch but thats the only time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom