About time I said hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, my name's Laura, I'm 25 and I live in south Dorset, UK.

My mum rescued a 2 Year old dragon about 6 months ago and I fell in love so along came baby Geoffrey :)

I also have a Mediterranean Spur Thigh tortoise called Sparta and my mum has two ball pythons.

Fairly new to all things beardy, so apologies in advance for any silly questions, but from what I learned when I first got my tortoise and joining tortoise forums, I'd rather be doing it wrong and told so I can change, than stay ignorant and let the animal suffer :)

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Laura ! So you have 2 dragons now, your mom's and Geoffrey ? This is really a good place to come for advise on everything beardie so ask away whenever you need to. :)

GeoffreyDragon

Original Poster
I have two in the house, yeah :) Yes, I love forums, was always on them before I got my tortoise, I do find myself looking at the more 'sinister' posts about really poorly dragons and worrying though. I must have spent a good 10 minutes yesterday checking the dragons over for any signs of YF :|

Shenlong

hey Laura, nice to find another brit on here, my mind starts spinning every time I try to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit :lol:
Fell in love with my little master straight away too, Shenlong has gotten so big in the few months he's owned me.
remember the first week I got him, not long after feeding I noticed something yellow under his chin, went into full panic mode after seeing a few posts online but after a few seconds I realised it was just a lill bit of cricket juice from my baby being a messy eater :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom