About everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say a few things. I have heard am very hated and disliked on here for slot of reasons I get that. I barely posted saying I have took advice from others on here. I have took alot of advice from members on here that's why my usually daily things for my dragons has changed. I don't hate any of you and appreciate everything and every post reply. I just feel that maybe everyone that is a hater could have a second judgement feeling about myself and my dragons. I just want to get others opinions about myself so if I do stay on here for my dragons are people going to change or always be the same and never get advice for plenty of bearded dragon things. Let me know so I can get to understanding and stick with online care guides then or stay on here. Really doesn't matter to me but it does matter for my loves aka (dragons). I guess you members don't understand what I would do for my dragons cut my hand off if it would keep them alive and well bet your but I would.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I believe what he is trying to say is that he wants to make a fresh start and has already made some changes in the way he takes care of his beardies. He also appreciated the help he was given and would like to continue to be part of this forum so that he can learn and participate more.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Why would people dislike you? Many people on here to hold grudges, and if someone did dislike you, they will eventually get over it. And if they don't, who cares about them.

Know that no one here is going to dislike you for trying to do the best for your pets. And fights on here seem to turn around really fast and the next day its like they never even happened.
I'm sorry you feel this way but I definitely think you should stay.
-Brandon

beardie7777

Original Poster
I was told by plenty of members and whoever they no on here that am hated big time. So I feel if that is the case then why stay and be frustrated and feel unwanted. Then also I am told one thing and then another on here and it's confusing to me because I just want to do what is right.

diamc":1altybix said:
I believe what he is trying to say is that he wants to make a fresh start and has already made some changes in the way he takes care of his beardies. He also appreciated the help he was given and would like to continue to be part of this forum so that he can learn and participate more.

Thank you diamc that is exactly right. I just want the hate to stop it's frustrating and not helping anybody and even beloved dragons on here just not my own. People think what they want that is ok but pets shouldn't be hurt by a owners mistake and wrong advice. Am not saying I been given wrong advice I been given great advice and hope for that down the road. Am just like every newbie that comes here not for myself my reptile bearded dragons. Do I feel am still making mistakes and feel am not doing everything right still YES. That's why am here trying to fix simple or big things that aid my dragons to a long happy life and don't get hurt by something I don't know I should of fixed or changed so problems don't coexist.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Well, i certainly don't hate you. So there is at least one friend for ya!
Sometimes, things can get out of hand at times. I say just stick with the website, you will come to love it like we all have.

-Brandon

beardie7777

Original Poster
claudiusx":3t295ceu said:
Well, i certainly don't hate you. So there is at least one friend for ya!
Sometimes, things can get out of hand at times. I say just stick with the website, you will come to love it like we all have.

-Brandon

I appreciate that man and enjoy it alot as well.

SamusTheDragon

Sub-Adult Member
lol and you know I dont hate you so thats two friends for ya =D ! There's no point in "hating" strangers you've never met except online. You'll never know who that person really is. We all make mistakes, no ones perfect.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yes, you have friends here and everyone deserves a 2nd chance and none of us are perfect, we've all made mistakes. And, we're all still learning. Perhaps would be best to forget the past and just start fresh.

Looks like we posted at the same time samusthedragon and said just about the same thing. :wink:

beardie7777

Original Poster
That's a good point you pointed out there samus and your correct. You are correct also diamc everyone deserves a second chance and a fresh start is all am trying to make happen at this point. Thanks for the replys everyone makes me feel alot better about all this.

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
Hate is such an awful word and I believe it should be reserved for one thing only, and for me, that one thing is not human.

I do not hate you, I do not hate anyone. I hate a lot of things that people do and say, but this forum is for helping and if done in the spirit of giving, that will leave no room for animosity or any feeling that resembles hate.

I have, in my life, found it necessary to apologize for many mistakes. Actually, I will always *want* to apologize rather than feel a need to. I am not alone in making mistakes. No one is alone in that.

If I had not found this forum, I would not know how to properly care for our dragon...I know there are differing opinions, but there seems to always be a majority choice that we can feel good using.

The mods are the best there are! They have such a job to do and I hope we can make it easy on them by getting along together.

We all want to help in whatever way we can and I believe you will try very hard to do what the experienced people on here suggest...I know I do my best to follow their advice, that is why I came here in the first place, but it turns out that I am actually making friends! Pretty cool :headbang:

Have a great day or week or...well, you know! :wave:

~Sherri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom