Abnormal poop....? is she ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan1961

This is my first time posting on here so bear with me. :)
My bearded dragon used to be in a smaller tank with reptile carpet, but I recently moved him into a 65 gallon tank. He is 15inches and almost a year old! Lately I realized I have been feeding him too many crickets with calcium and not a lot of veggies, she seems to be stressed from the new cage and today his poop was odd. he's eating and drinking, very active! I gave him a warm soak last night and found this today. It isn't mush like it seems in the picture, but has solid poop surrounded by brown water.
he generally poops every few days, so i am thinking this is from being backed up but honestly i have no idea. Also, it doesn't smell super bad like parasites would. But any thoughts?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there!

Well, its like you said, she seems stressed. Stress can and will cause irregular poos. I wouldn't worry about it at all unless it continues on like this a week after the relocation stress seems to have settled.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adhdogtraining
Top Bottom