A Trip To The Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

slug

Decided to take a trip to a nearby country estate (in the UK) and took our beardie with us. We took a good few photos but picked just a few:

Eyeing up the aeroplanes:
ives1.jpg

Soaking up the sun:
ives2.jpg

It's getting a bit warm!:
ives3.jpg

Open wide:
ives4.jpg

Thanks 8)

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Great pics! She looked like she really enjoyed being outdoors -- no signs of stress at all.

You have to submit the second pic for the 2010 calendar. It's beautiful!

slug

Original Poster
Goonie":10da9 said:
Great pics! She looked like she really enjoyed being outdoors -- no signs of stress at all.

You have to submit the second pic for the 2010 calendar. It's beautiful!

Whoops, I was going to mention the calendar in my first post. Will definately enter some pictures of her when the time comes around (if someone could kindly remind me)!

slug

Original Poster
russblaxr9":0ca53 said:
do you know what kind of breed you have mine almost looks like that

sandfire? maybe

I'm afraid I'm clueless when it comes to beardie breeds. She is ~16 months old, has a really small head compared to her body, has shades of orange on her beard and looks as though she has hints of blue on her back, though that could just be because she might be shedding :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom