a short conversation while buying crickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
My husband relayed a short conversation he had with the lady getting him crickets at a local chain pet store.
Her bearded dragons just hatched babies and she says her bearded dragons are really good parents. The dad is even regurgitating food for them and they get very upset whenever they are separated. He says he said she had truly one of a kind dragons and bought the crickets because what else do you do?
So, anyone else have any regurgitating dragons? :)

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Mirthy":ltsremkt said:
My husband relayed a short conversation he had with the lady getting him crickets at a local chain pet store.
Her bearded dragons just hatched babies and she says her bearded dragons are really good parents. The dad is even regurgitating food for them and they get very upset whenever they are separated. He says he said she had truly one of a kind dragons and bought the crickets because what else do you do?

They are not regurgitating b/c they want to feed their babies, that's BS, they could be sick if they are doing that. She's feeding them too much, or she's feeding them with something that's not good for them.
Good parents, that's a good one.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Mirthy":11s7k6r9 said:

Oh dear!!!! Im thinking she has a sick beardie on her hands!!!

I also wonder how long it will be before mummy and daddy beardie decide that their precious babies are actually dinner :(

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Vanishing babies was my immediate thought, too. Poor little guys, but what do you do?

saleen89559

Juvie Member
I think that store clerk is on crack. Beardies parenting their babies?! LMFAO! I want what she's smoking!

She's probably one of those clerks who will BS anyone with anything to make a sale.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
saleen89559":fwuw7dh4 said:
I think that store clerk is on crack. Beardies parenting their babies?! LMFAO! I want what she's smoking!

She's probably one of those clerks who will BS anyone with anything to make a sale.

Agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heidib715
Top Bottom