a sad day in the beardy world..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellybaby90

It is with great sadness I have to say, this afternoon my beautiful little trooper Jaffa was put to sleep..
I am absolutely heart broken, yet it was for the best.. She had an obstruction in her gut that required serious money to be operated on, with a small chance of her surviving, I felt it in her best interest to end her life on a good note, as much as it kills me to say.
I just hope she enjoyed the time she had with us, cos I had a whale of a time with her, the most lovable dragon I could of wished for..
Its one of the most hardest things walking into the room with an empty viv, and I've been in tears all night, but I know it was for the best, I have to keep reassuring myself..
sleep easy my baby, mummy loves you <3

P1040728.jpg

Esther19

BD.org Addict
I am so sorry to hear of Jaffa's passing. :( I know that you had to make a very difficult decision, but you did the right thing for her. Hugs and positive thoughts, Esther

littleassassin2

Hatchling Member
I'm sorry for your loss, me and leeroy will wish the best upon you and whatever you choose to do in the future whether it be bring home another beardie or not.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I am so very sorry. It IS a very hard decision but sometimes we have to make that final one to prevent them from suffering any further. It's the last thing we can do for them. I know how empty you feel. :( You did everything that you could and I'm sure she loved you just as much as you did her.

R.I.P. Jaffa

mommisgurl

Juvie Member
I'm so sorry for your loss :( I can't imagine ever losing Reptar..but I know that day will one come..
We both wish you the best in your recovery..only time can heal you. Your in our prayers.!

Scrammy

Hatchling Member
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. I had to make the exact same decision in march..same reason.. it was very difficult and I miss Lucy very much so I know your pain. You did the best thing for her.! May time ease your pain!

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
I am so very sorry to hear about Jaffa! My heart truly goes out to you. I will keep you in my prayers as I can not imagine the pain you must be in... :(
Hugs,
Kelly

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
I am so sorry. :( The choice you had to make is the most difficult any of us ever have. You did it for the right reasons...without quality of life, there is nothing. My thoughts are with you.

Tracey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom