A Poor Little Baby in Petsmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNyan

So I went to Petsmart today, and I went to go look at the little beardies. Their conditions are good, they're on repti-carpet and have a basking tree, and there were only 2 in the tank. I looked at the one in the water dish, and he was tiny! He was like half the size of the other guy. He had his eyes closed and his head hanging off the edge of the water bowl and his body was laying in it. I tried tapping the glass to get a response but I got none. Hopefully he was sleeping, but he did not look very good. I would've taken him, but I don't have the setup or food. I felt kind of bad D: And my mom who knows nothing about beardies said he didn't look good either. I would have taken him home. I want to go back to see it next week or so.. Maybe I can get everything else I need for my tank for a great price at the expo I am going to Saturday. Just another question, are supply prices good at expos?

ju5t1n

Juvie Member
iNyan":3rrd5v9p said:
Just another question, are supply prices good at expos?

Some are better, some are the same, some are more expensive.
What I did was made a list of what I needed found the cheapest prices after shipping on the internet on ebay or other sites. Then went there and bought most of the stuff after I went threw the expo don't wanna hold all that stuff during lol and went home and bought a couple things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom