a fond hello from NW indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

msgimpers

Hi, id like to introduce myself.. I'm Anne and i have i Gimpers, who is an almost 3 yrs old bearded dragon.. She has 4 other house mates running around..Tickles my 15 yr old mutt mix..Fidgit, my 5 ans 1/2 yr old fuzzy lop and Sweet Pea & Mystey my 2-3 yr old fire-bellied toads.. Gimpers was defined as "damaged merchandise" at PetSmart where my brother was working at the time..we were only supposed to be a foster family but yeah she never left ..How can you not love a 3 and 1/2 legged lizard.. im actually lookin for a friend for her and my b/f is lookin for a chinese water dragon if anyone has any suggestions we hope to rescue if possible.. im all about adoption and rescue .. hence my lil zoo almost all of them were saved.. um yeah i look forward to gettin to know the site and hopefully share a few pictures of my baby lol

andras

Hatchling Member
Welcome to beardeddragon.org! That is awesome that you took Gimpy in. I have a great respect for people who adopt rescue animals. I can't help you out with anymore at the current time, but if i see something I'll let you guys know.
:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: Have fun with Gimpy. :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Hello Anne & Welcome to BD.org! :D
Look forward to seeing some pic's of your beardie. Hint.....hint! :wink:

Again Welcome! :D

msgimpers

Original Poster
hey thank you guys for the nice welcome and for keeping me in mind if you find anyone in need of a home that i may accidentally look over in a post or something.. and i look forward to getting new pictures up soon

msgimpers

Original Poster
Well im happy to report a new addition to my animal family.. Her name is Tillie and shes a 7wk old terrier mix (saved from going to the humane society)... and hopefully the family will be expanding a lil more to include another BD if his health improves so if you all could keep mowgly in your thoughts id appreciate it.. thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom