A few new behaviors

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyderk

Hatchling Member
The kids said they saw a little beard on him when my husband brought his guitar downstairs and started to play. Is that probable?

He closes the eye that is closest to you ... thinking he doesn't want to look at us and he's hiding from us?

Just yesterday he opened his mouth when someone would pick him up from another person. Just now he gaped at me when I reached in his tank to get him. I picked him up anyway, and he held his mouth open for a little bit.

spyderk

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
And another! He will be sitting/laying with his tail pointed upwards! What does that mean?

fez09

Extreme Poster
The tail pointing upwards means he's on "high alert" Just make sure that he's not approached or picked up to quickly or abruptly, he'll get used to things and settle down.

fez09":sui5gbtb said:
The tail pointing upwards means he's on "high alert" Just make sure that he's not approached or picked up to quickly or abruptly, he'll get used to things and settle down.

Maybe not high alert, but alert. Croaker does this whenever he's eating or exploring my room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom