8 Year Old Beardie Jack (I WAS NEGLECTFUL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hi Josie,

Just checking in on Jack. I am still amazed at the turn around Jack has made since you first visited the site. You know everyone here is 100% behind you and your efforts to help Jack be the best he can be. I just had to tell you again what a wonderful job you are doing. You are so devoted to Jack and deserve lots and lots of KUDO'S :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5:

Have a great day and don't forget to post a new pic of the one and only "Jack".

Dawn :D

singtoyou

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks Lou and mojo's mommy! Nice comments I'm only a couple weeks new to this site as you are and yes, you are
going to love this site as me and Jack do! These people have actually helped me save my little Jack's life!!! :blob5: :blob8:
They are extreamly nice on here, and full of awesome info that can really make a difference. Good luck to you.
I have a post that is called "Id like to see your beardies pictures please" Please post a few pictures of you beardie Lou so we
can see him or her. Thanks Josie And WElCOME!!! :D

Hi Dawn! Hi Freeie!
Missed talking to ya Dawn were ya been,Thanks for always asking about My Jackie Pooh
He is doing Awesome, Here are two pictures I just took this morning. 2/22/09 It has been 2 weeks this morning
that Jack got his first super worm. I appreciate everybodies post about Jack and the concern for him is Awesome.
How Is Rex? She is Jacks inspiration you know. :mrgreen:

This morning,
100_8561.jpg

Jack is starting to get some thieghs on him!
100_8560.jpg

These were the other day when I let him out to play:
100_8540.jpg

100_8529.jpg

100_8530.jpg

100_8527.jpg

Please send more pictures Dawn and Freeie!
Bye Josie

singtoyou

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Check These two pics out you guys this is 2 weeks time, back shots of Jack. I tried to get around the same
picture as before. He is filling out nicely and the 2nd picture he hasn't even ate breakfast yet either, he just woke up.
His tail is starting to plump up and he is way way less dehydrated. You can see it in his eyes too. They are like 1/2 open
in the picture on the top. Even though he is a good drinker, still I have been
giving him a soak about 3 times a week. It's just amazing to me how well he is doing you guys.
Thank you Thank you for all your help I could not had done all this without you!!! I really mean that.
Josie

Back Shot Before
1dayafterfeedLightchanges.jpg

Back Shot 2 weeks later
100_8560.jpg

Side Shot Before
0daysoftreating.jpg

Side Shot 2 weeks later
100_8523.jpg

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Wow...the base of his tail is really starting to fill out and his arms & legs are getting a little beefy.
:blob5: :blob5: :blob5: YAY JACK :blob5: :blob5: :blob5:

Way to go Josie !!!!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Literally amazing Josie. :D
Just look at those alert, wide, happy eyes on that headed to plump Jack. :shock:

I love stories with happy endings. :wink:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Jack is looking very good! He looks pretty happy now, also. :blob5:
What a difference in just 2 short weeks for him. He must feel so much better now, too!
Great job. I am happy that you found our site.

Tracie

singtoyou

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
February 25th Jack Looking very good Just an update guys!
When I use to pick Jack up he felt like nothing, he had no weight to him at all. I don't know what he
weighs but when I pick him up now he feels pretty heavy. I can't tell you all how happy it makes me.
And I told my husband yesterday; I think Jack just grew today!!!!! :lol: I'm not kidding! Really!!
I think he grew in one day he had a growth spert. I have to double check him cause he just looked
bigger. He is getting plenty of excersice and that is helping him bulk up also.
But he is eating good and pooping good. So I think we are deffinitly out of the woods. Thanks to all once again.
100_8598.jpg
:blob5: :blob8: :)

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Josie, look at that handsome devil!!! You are doing wonderful! Jack looks happy, and I loved seeing his basking/venting picture the other day -- that is your clue that his temperatures are on track now! He is getting some nice color, and his patterns are glowing nicely now.

Our Xena had never had her temps proper, we don't know how she made it 3-1/2 years at her old home... Now she basks happily, and vents... Albeit, the first couple times she vented here, she kept adjusting how far open her mouth was... it was like she had the instinct to do it, but wasn't sure how. :mrgreen:

Look at that pancake -- Jack-o, you're getting a buddah belly!!!

singtoyou

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks so much Blondie
Yeah, you know I love that picture too. He has not done that is so so long. I don't think he even had the strength
to, to tell ya the truth. But Yeah I am so happy for him I can't even begin to tell you.
Xena is a really nice looking Beardie too. You much be so proud to have a good and healthy beardie.
I know Jack is never going to be full size like he should be like all the rest of you guys and your beardies but at least
he is filling out nicely and has some weight on him.
Take Care And Thanks for the Awesome comments
Josie
Jacks Mom

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hi Josie and Jack,

I have to tell you when I look at that last picture of Jack...it brings tears to my eyes. If someone was to look at that picture, not knowing Jack's history, they would think what a healthy, happy little fella. You cannot tell by looking at him now there was ever a problem. I can't even begin to tell you how great he looks. He is a whole new "Jack"... :D and he has someone that loves him so much. Someone that was willing to go the extra mile to get him healthy again. Be proud Josie, of the life you gave back to Jack.

Have a great day... :D

Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nekov
Top Bottom