7 month old beardie stressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i got him about 2 months ago from a guy i know who breeds them. He has black lines on his stomach. Hes had them for about 2 weeks maybe more, I just found out today that this lines means he is stressed. I should of looked it up before. He is currently in a 40 gallon breeder. I have a Zilla t5 low profile fixture which im making him a new enclosure which is going to have a reptisun 10.0. He also has a zoomed 100 watt basking spot lamp. which is going to be replace with a 75 because its reaching 110 degrees i read someone that it can get a little over 105 if the rest of the enclousre is cooler. hes always running around the humidity is like 20% because my rooms in the basement and we have a wood stove. i just dont want him to stress.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Hello there,
Is he eating and pooping?
If he is I wouldnt be too upset at present.
Some dragons take a little longer to adjust than others. Dragons are notorious for loathing change.
Have you added or changed anything in his viv in the last few weeks?
Dragons really do vary from eachother.
I rescued a juvie male at the begining of december and today was thr first day he had a completely white stress-free belly.
Whereas when I rescued Dex she was absolutely terrified and viscious with me, but never showed any stress marks.

Holly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom