7-9 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJay09

is it possable for a few people to post a few picks of there beardies at this age so i can try and compare it 2 mine im trying 2 figure out age i know she no older then 9 i got her from petco back in july as a baby i dont kno how old she was when i got her jus know i have had her for 6 1/2 months...

mcdavis77

Lucy was born May 5 so she is just over 9 months old. She has a tail nip so she should probably be at least 1/2 inch or longer. She is 13 inches and 237 grams (these pics and measurements are from just last week). Her breeder says she is within 10 grams of her siblings that he kept.

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

LQDragons

Juvie Member
Ethelia":3f46d said:
LQDragons":3f46d said:
my girl will be 7 months on the 17th, she's 21" & 475 grams

Good lord!
Does she have some german giant blood in her?
I'm not sure, the person I got her from only knows about the parents. The strange thing is when we got her she had giardia, which I treated with panacur & acidophiLiz +. During that time she never even slowed her eating, 100 - 150 roaches a day. I have continued the acidophiLiz +, along with a vit. B complex and recently started Reptaide 1x a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom