40b gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

myzeak

Hatchling Member
Hmm I have an empty 40gal tank in my room and want some sugestions on what type of reptile to put in it. I also have an extra reptisun 10.00 basking bulb, furniture, greens, repti carpet and about to start a colonie of roaches. I already have 1 BD but dont want a 2nd one right now, but want something that has the same temperment and not small like Gekos. I was thinking Uromastyx (useing the 40 till i build a bigger tank) but I dont know now and a reptile show is comeing up so i will have alot to look at till i reserch or mabey just another BD, any other thoughts on my delima? (I know I dont want a snake)

EmJagsz

Juvie Member
Maybe a skink? I don't know their requirements, but lately I've been thinking about a fire skink...

myzeak

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I am thinking about it but cant find any breeders. They dont seem to be to different from BD Care just a little cooler basking spot and some higher humidity. I am mostly thinking about geting one (the excuse i use) to cut down on waste from my BD food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom