4 more hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeramiemaza

Hatchling Member
Hi I am about to get my beardie today. I am having it shiped from Tenn. USA and I was wondering how I could make his first time home comfortable. He is a baby and my second beardie. My first one passed 5 years ago and I just got the nerve to get his replacement. I am not really a beardie buff but I am a very passionate person and I like to know everything there is to know. I yet to have a pic but will today.

My first question is, are baby beardies pretty good about not falling off of stuff? Might sound like a dumb question but I dont want to set up areas to high where he will hurt himself. I am using a fish tank(55 gallon I think) and it is real tall.

th1nkabout1t

Hatchling Member
haha my little one, Ike, is two months old and likes to jump off of everything. That's Ike though, not sure if it's common or not.

jeramiemaza

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok so never mind the first question. See My first beardie was gave to me full grown so that being said I never had a baby.

I just got mine (just got delievered) I put it in the cage and shortly after he answered my question for me. That thing is real good at jumping but it just looks so fragile.

jeramiemaza

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
HPIM2278-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom