4 months outside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkcirca

Hatchling Member
The temperature change could be bothersome, considering it's probably not 90+F there right now (or am I completely wrong..as I've never left the east coast).

Hopefully she won't walk off again, and she learned her lesson. She was probably so glad to see you, get nice food, and enjoy normal temperatures again!

If you go to the vet, maybe consider taking a fecal to run for parasites, as she has been out in the wild for some time now.. Might as well be safe!

LJean

Extreme Poster
It's possible that she just isn't used to the heat. Maybe you could raise the bulb up a bit or use a lower wattage one until she gets better used to it? Just gradual changes.

I'm still awed that she managed to come back home after all this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrissyTina7
Top Bottom