4 Dragons need help in walnutport pa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakotachristy84

Hatchling Member
i emailed this guy about his bearded dragons. he emailed me pictures and i was kind of thrown off by how they looked. i've only had my dragons since aug. and i could even tell there was something wrong with some of them.

here is the post on kijiji.

http://allentown.kijiji.com/c-Pets-Other-pets-Bearded-dragons-W0QQAdIdZ97680134

he has 4 dragons and 2 55 gal tanks he was asking $300 for everything. they look bad. the last one was very skinny and almost looked dead. i can email you pictures or email the guy and see if he still has them and ask him for pictures. i told him that i couldnt take them but they look real bad. he said the vet said they were all in good health. don't ask me where the guy took them because from what i could see they were sick. i wish i could take them but i think they need to go to someone who knows what they are doing and i am just starting out. plus i don't have $300 dollars to shell out. i think he said that he would give me everything for 250 but maybe someone can talk him down lower and save these poor guys.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
You might want to post the picts. maybe someone would show some interest. I'm in Tn so I can't help. but we have folks up there. Good luck

Sandy H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syddersspams
Top Bottom