2009 Babies are finally here! Baby Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
midnight_962002":62970 said:
Awesome job Anthony. Truly wonderful looking babies.

Ernie

Thanks Ernie! I've been pleasantly surprised with the killer colors coming from Lola x Ed, and the nice patterns, and yellows from Sunshine x Ed I was expecting!

I can't wait for Snow Flake x Yellow Guy and Fozzie Jr x Red to hatch in the coming weeks!

Anthony

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Some more baby pictures from 4-14-09, they are starting to color up in their heads, and side bars...

Lola babies:
LolaxEdbabies4-14-092.jpg

Will be a nice Yellow with Burnt Orange accents!
LolaxEdbabies4-14-093.jpg

Sunshine Babies:
Will be some really nice yellows, just look at the green/greys! That will all turn yellow!
SunshinexEdbabies4-14-093.jpg

SunshinexEdbabies4-14-092.jpg

As soon as I get some pictures in focus I'll post them up!

Anthony

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
kwik8":8aef0 said:
Looking good Anthony! Can't wait to see how they look when they shed!

Thanks Chris, check out the pics I posted below! Some really nice burnt oranges and Yellows!

Anthony

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Sunshine babies: Some nice yellows with Tangerine accents!
SunshinexEdbabies4-14-0926.jpg

SunshinexEdbabies4-14-0928.jpg

SunshinexEdbabies4-14-0929.jpg

SunshinexEdbabies4-14-09214.jpg

SunshinexEdbabies4-14-09218.jpg

SunshinexEdbabies4-14-09216.jpg

SunshinexEdbabies4-14-09217.jpg

SunshinexEdbabies4-14-09219.jpg

Lola Babies: Really nice red/burnt orange look!
LolaxEd4-14-092.jpg

LolaxEd4-14-0921.jpg

LolaxEd4-14-0924.jpg

LolaxEd4-14-0922.jpg

LolaxEd4-14-0926.jpg

LolaxEd4-14-0929.jpg

LolaxEd4-14-09210.jpg

LolaxEd4-14-09212.jpg

This give you an idea of the colors in person, and I'll be posting up pictures as the colors come out!

Anthony

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
boo150":90c90 said:
hi, I'm getting my first bearded and I'D LIKE ONE OF YOURS! How much are they ?????

Hey Boo150,

I don't have a price set in stone yet as I like to wait until they are ready to be sold at 6-8 weeks of age, at this point I'll have a really good idea on their colors, size, sex, and I can adjust the prices to fit the current market values...

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Anthony

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Stephies_Leo _Dragon":bac80 said:
Gorgeous little babies ! I can't wait to see them in 6-8 weeks you'll have to keep us posted !

Thanks! I can't wait either, every clutch is always just as exciting as the first! :D 8)

Anthony

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
More pictures of the babies that are coloring up nicely! I can't wait for them to shed!

Lola Babies Some patternless babies, and some have some really cool patterns... The majority of these babies are developing a wonderful burnt orange/light red look, and a few look to be yellow...
LolaxEdbabies4-15-097.jpg

LolaxEdbabies4-15-099.jpg

LolaxEdbabies4-15-0913.jpg

LolaxEdbabies4-15-0915.jpg

LolaxEdbabies4-15-0920.jpg

LolaxEdbabies4-15-0924.jpg

LolaxEdbabies4-15-0925.jpg

Sunshine Babies Every baby thus far looks to be developing a ton of yellow, certain babies have developed a ton of tangerine accents like Ed...
SunshinexEdbabies4-15-093.jpg

SunshinexEdbabies4-15-0915.jpg

SunshinexEdbabies4-15-0913.jpg

SunshinexEdbabies4-15-096.jpg

Okay, I'll up date again in about a week when these guys hopefully start shedding... They are eating a ton of mini meal worms and 1/4" crickets, and just about all of them are already working on greens... At only 6 days old I like to get my babies started on greens early, and if you talk to anyone who has purchased a baby or dragon from me their dragon loves greens!!!

Thanks for looking!

Anthony

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Some new pictures of Sunshine...

I figure most of you would be interested in exactly how much yellow she has!!! :wink: :D
Sunshine4-16-091.jpg

Sunshine4-16-093.jpg

This should give you an idea of just how much yellow these little guys will have! And just look at their father Ed for the examples of the burnt orange and tangerine accents they will have!!!

Anthony

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Congrats Anthony!! They all look great!
I can not wait to see those Fozzie Jr babies. I am looking forward to see Fozzie's grand kids this year. I am getting back Eve a Fozzie x Stevie daughter from the last clutch (Fozzie Jr little sis). I am very excited and can not wait to see her. I am glad all those mouths are at your house to feed and clean and not mine. :lol:
Just kidding I love those babies.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom