2 WEEKS LATER BEFORE & AFTER SHOTS OF JACK! THANKS TO ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

singtoyou

Hatchling Member
valentine11happyjumpingheart.gif
Jack's Mom Here, Josie
Thanks to all of you who have helped me get my Jack back on track! It has been 2 weeks today And you can truly see
a difference. I am so happy I found this website, you can see what has happend because of it...My Jack would not look
like this today if it were not for so many of you here. So Thank you Thank you
Josie

Back Shot Before
1dayafterfeedLightchanges.jpg

Back Shot 2 weeks later
100_8560.jpg

Side Shot Before
0daysoftreating.jpg

Side Shot 2 weeks later
100_8523.jpg

singtoyou

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yes! he's the same dragon. But in a way he is not. He may be 8 years old but now he acts like he did when he was 1yr
Color...brighter eyes...no more wrinkled skin...alert... plumpness all due to diet and lighting..Mixed with a lot of Love :blob5: :blob8: :lol: :) :D :p

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Josie, he looks FANTASTIC! He has filled out so much and you can really see a 'spark' in his eye. You are doing such a good job with Jack!

singtoyou

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you guys,

Hey Jaspers Mom, I was looking at your pictures of Jasper on another post!
OH MY!!!!!! I laughed so Hard. How funny Jasper being a Super Beardie flying through
the air to save the day!!!!! :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:
I can see him now as I write this. Oh man what a great pic!

Josie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom