2 Babys Need A Home! Anyone live near Fredrick maryland!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I can't.... When I click on the link I am getting a message that the file has been moved. Could you PM me a pic? I am interested in both and I live in Baltimore. :)

DeweysMom

Sub-Adult Member
Your link isn't working. It looks like you're trying to link to an actual email account which means you'd (we'd) have to be logged in under your account to view them. Do you have a photo bucket account? If you're unfamiliar with it you can email me the photo and I can post it under my website account.

BabyAngel0123

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie09":3c9ba said:
Your link isn't working. It looks like you're trying to link to an actual email account which means you'd (we'd) have to be logged in under your account to view them. Do you have a photo bucket account? If you're unfamiliar with it you can email me the photo and I can post it under my website account.

Can you send me a personal message so that i can email you it please? [: i dont have a photo bucket account. lol

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
To sell dragons you need to put them in the for sale section. Max exposure there and the mods will probably hide this thread for being in the wrong area.

Cute babies tho.

BabyAngel0123

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
lacy_black":71ec8 said:
To sell dragons you need to put them in the for sale section. Max exposure there and the mods will probably hide this thread for being in the wrong area.

Cute babies tho.

Haha Riiight, thats XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom