2 and 1/2 week old Mikey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!

I already introduced my self when I joined the forums a few days ago. but I just took some pics finally of My New Mikey! just over 2 weeks old, only the 3rd day i'v had him and hes currently only just over 5 inches. Everyone Meet Mikey! Mikey Meet Everyone :D

Lol, he got in a fight with some crickets! looks like he came out with a little calcium powder on his head :)
yes im wearing my girl friends slippers hahaha
p2110003ej2.jpg

So tiny on my hands.
p2110009ga5.jpg

p2110001ap4.jpg

His castle :D (found the aquarium broken and in my basement, fixed it up pretty nice for him!)
along with his climbing thingy I made with some spare wood lol, I was also in the middle of taking the temp of each level of his new toy.
p2110005lf2.jpg

him sleeping not knowing im taking a picture
p2110008ga7.jpg

Hope you like him!

Thanks,

-Sean

Epic

Juvie Member
I can see them! They look good. He is so tiny. In the matter of months, you'll need two hands to hold him!

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
OMG he is soo cute! Scorch has a huge jungle vine that he used to bask on when he was that small, but now it would topple over if he tried to sit on top with his fat self. The wood basking spot reminds me of a cat post. :lol: He looks so tiny sitting on it. Is it hard for the little guy to get to the top?

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
He/She's adorable. I didn't see the slippers either and I also looked. I like that wooden basking platform. Did you make that yourself? Is their stairs between levels? We have a lot of rocks that we look for flat enough ones that won't fall on our girls.

Suicidal9090

Original Poster
yea i made it. its not really stairs but more of a ramp to each level, lol. he loves it. i always go to sleep and wake up to him straddling the top level ramp sleeping like a baby lol.

-Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom