*11 New Pics!* Smaug's Thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided I'd make my Smaug a thread for all his photos, and day to day happenings :) He's roughly about 3 & 1/2 months old :) (So I'm guessing he was born around November.)

Note: This is a different Smaug, not ImALabrat's Smaug, although equally as cute :D

Here's some pictures from the first day (28th January) to 13th February. I have plenty more photos, but I need to fix my card reader. Sad times. SO! Photos:

IMG00090-20100128-1954.jpg

First day home :) About 5" :shock: Super tiny!!

IMG00091-20100128-1955.jpg

IMG00092-20100202-0157.jpg

Holding onto his log :) Sorry for bad quality, my phone sucks :(

IMG00093-20100202-1518.jpg

First bath :D

IMG00095-20100208-1915.jpg

First shed just starting.

IMG00096-20100208-1917.jpg

Smaug on my elbow :)

IMG00097-20100209-1123.jpg

Grumpy boy all stress marked & shedding.

IMG00098-20100213-1735.jpg

Wanting out....

IMG00099-20100213-1735.jpg

Stress marks still.

Note: I've had him home for literally a month and a day and he virtually has no stress marks now :) Hooray for white bellies!! Sorry for so many photos :/

nmiethig

Awwww he is a gorgeous little smaugy underpants (That is what my wife calls ours. Captain Smaugy Underpants)

zizzee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
nmiethig":3ac41 said:
Awwww he is a gorgeous little smaugy underpants (That is what my wife calls ours. Captain Smaugy Underpants)
Awww that's cute :) Smaug either gets called well, "Smaug" or "Toots" I hope I'm not confusing him with my petnames.

spikerocks

Juvie Member
I'm so glad u started Smaug a thread. He is adorable n what a nice pancake in his first pic! I want to tickle his little belly in the other pic. He's a keeper! :D

zizzee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
spikerocks":ae2be said:
I'm so glad u started Smaug a thread. He is adorable n what a nice pancake in his first pic! I want to tickle his little belly in the other pic. He's a keeper! :D

Thanks :D I should have new pictures up tomorrow after work (assuming I find my cable, or fix the reader....) You should keep posting pics on your thread, too. I love seein' Boodah's progress, he's a keeper too! :)

spikerocks

Juvie Member
Oh, don't worry, I'm a pic fanatic! My hubby says I've taken more pics of Boodah in the last 3 wks than I did of r kids in 13 yrs! LOL. How did u choose Smaug's name? I never heard it before but I m surprised there's already 2 that I know of on here! :shock:

zizzee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Glad to hear someone else is a pic fanatic :lol: . I'm sure your husband is just exaggerating.... :roll: Maybe. I chose Smaug's name because it the name of a dragon from The Hobbit, asked him "What you think a bout Smaug then?" and he tilted his head at me, so that was that :D Although maybe the head tilt meant "Smaug?! I need something more feminine, I'm a girl!" But for now, Smaug is a he :)

zizzee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Found my camera cable after much destruction & searching :D I tried to narrow the amount of pictures down, so I got rid of the more blurry ones. So here is 11 new photos! You're all going to wish I'd lose my camera cable again :lol: ;)

2 from last week:
DSCN0534.jpg

DSCN0536.jpg

Yesterday's photos:
DSCN0569.jpg

I'm clean already, Mum!

DSCN0570.jpg

DSCN0572.jpg

A little closer....

DSCN0573.jpg

My huuuuuuman :x

DSCN0575.jpg

Trying to get good pictures of his pattern....

DSCN0577.jpg

DSCN0581.jpg

DSCN0582.jpg

DSCN0583.jpg

Cricket time, now?

spikerocks

Juvie Member
Oh no! Smaug is just too darn cute! His markings r so cool. I luv the pattern. Its very distinct. I luv the pic of him climbing out of his bath. U can never post too many pics! Keep them coming! :D

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
Keep the pics comming...there is no thing as too many pics! Smaug is so cute! Thanks for sharing.

zizzee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
spikerocks":6104c said:
Oh no! Smaug is just too darn cute! His markings r so cool. I luv the pattern. Its very distinct. I luv the pic of him climbing out of his bath. U can never post too many pics! Keep them coming! :D
The photos will keep coming as long as Smaug allows me to take them :lol: He doesn't seem to be in a photo mood today.... But I'll give it a try later.

FaaFaa":6104c said:
Keep the pics comming...there is no thing as too many pics! Smaug is so cute! Thanks for sharing.
No worries, I'll keep posting :)

zizzee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Livey":7ef4e said:
SMAUG is gorggg!!!
very sweeet colours!
yes i agree more pictures! :D

He's hiding from the camera just now, but I'll try my best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8chinhthuc
Top Bottom