10.0 T5 Positioning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I am upgrading my beardie to a T5 because I can't get the T8 close enough to him. I measured from where the new bulb will be to his basking spot and its 10-12 inches depending on where he sits. That measurement is right from the bulb to the base of his spot though. Do I need to take his own height into consideration? His actual skin would be closer than my measurements.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Basking decor needs to be 12-15 inches directly underneath- inside the tank--- if it's on top the screen has to be wide holed like a dime- no fine screen it will block 30% of the rays-- if it's on top decor needs to be 8-10 inches directly underneath-
Karrie

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Dont worry about the height of your dragon. As long as you're in the ball park you'll be fine :)

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom