$1 per Gallon SALE IS BAAAAAACK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virus

Hatchling Member
Yeah, I know, but I still will need to get or make one when I get home, I have a snapper to take care of.

jamesraby

Just got a 40 gallon breeder and a 20L. I don't even really need them, but with empty cages just laying around maybe I can find something to fill them up with!!! LOL To good of a deal to pass on.

Gragrac

I saw that when I was there yesterday. :D I've got 40$ saved up too. Now I just need to figure out where to put a tank that big.

buzz1130

Original Poster
Yea I just wish I was smart enough to pick up a screen top while I was there now I have to go back lol

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
we did the same thing. We got half way home and remembered the screen top. Now another trip over there.

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
Well, they do sell a 400 gallon tank... its just not on the tank sale, and you're gonna have to pay an arm and a leg, and possibly a kidney, to get one. The ones that are on sale a 10, 20L, 20H, 29, 40, and 55.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom