1 nice petco employee, the store is a black hole however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cath1068

I work for petco and my advice to you is demand the corporate number. Tell them that you are going to report them to the higher ups if he is NOT treated for his problems. Trust me when i say this they WILL do something about it cuz if you do call the higher ups will do an investigation of the store and some heads will roll. If you like you can pm me and I will give you the hotline number that you can call on. I have done it to my store before and a few people lost their jobs over it......LOL.

Cathy

SunShine

Juvie Member
Original Poster

I was thinking about calling a corporate actually. I doubt the little guy is still there or alive, it's been just over a week since my I first saw him, and three days since my last visit (every ones gas has been on empty). But I will be stopping by there today and demanding the number for corporate to complain. Trying to start a colony of food for Horus, unfortunately Petco is the only one with live in town and it is to hot here for deliveries. (our packages never get in till after two, but it's easily over 100 by noon. Death trap for everything.) Then I can stop supporting them all together, Mwuhaha. They have definitely lost my patronage. It's retarded, been trying to get a job at one of the two pet stores here, and it looks like it's not happening now *sigh*

Jpiroden

Hatchling Member
Disgusting....absolutely disgusting... people like the manager shouldn't be working at a pet store. Why is it that people like him believe they know everything and think everything is fine. Heck this one time at Petco I had to lecture a stupid employee about how beardies should be taken care of, wanna know what he said? he said, and i quote, "I work here so i think I know how to take care of these things"
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

SmaugTheBD

Hatchling Member
Not really sure what this thread is about, but I just went to Petco the other day and I was getting some feeders. While they were getting them I just checked out the reptiles there and they had 2 baby bearded dragons in a small tank. It was only 80-85F in there, but 70% humidity! I told an employee that they need to fix this, but he even said he puts moss in the tank to keep the humidity up! WTF!?

valcash

Sub-Adult Member
WindTide":2m74m0zg said:
Trying to start a colony of food for Horus, unfortunately Petco is the only one with live in town and it is to hot here for deliveries.
Have the post office hold your package. I have gotten deliveries 100% live in 100 degree weather this way.

debz

poor little baby i got mine from a so called caring breeder shes so tiny no way hes 8 week old hes now just under 5 inch had her 2 week now
224596_2197269898601_1452856353_2525223_5792879_n.jpg

i would go in and threaten you are going to report them to the spsa ( rspca in uk ) unless they give her to you cheap it might work

Cath1068

The hotline is your best bet. It is anonymous and it doesnt matter if he is still there are or not. Petco has a motto that customers are always right so when one calls the hotline the poop runs downhill and that manager will get whats coming to him. Our manager got written up once for leaving a sick gecko in the cage cuz he didnt want his boss ( the district manager ) to see too many animals in the wellness room. She told him she would rather see 100 animals in there then 1 on the sales floor. He almost lost his job over it.

For anyone who would like to report animal neglect at pet*0
1-888-736-9834
[email protected]

I work in grooming and alot of times they will call me to the sales floor to help customers with dragons and their needs. It makes me feel good that I can give them correct info. I am also working to change all our reptile caresheets cuz they are way off.......... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom